With Cornmarket’s Travel Plus travel insurance, you get real peace of mind from knowing that you are covered should the unexpected happen when you are on holiday.
Whether you are looking for individual or family cover, we can we offer you great value annual multi-trip policies from €55.60* for individuals and €72.40* for family cover with fantastic benefits such as:
Some of the benefits are as follows:
- No excess should you have to make a claim
- Annual multi-trip worldwide cover, which includes winter sports cover
- A discount for private health insurance policyholders*
- Free cover for children who are under the age of 24 and in fulltime education
- Benefits apply up to the age of 86
- 24/7 worldwide medical & emergency assistance
- Medical expenses cover
*Discount applies if you have private health insurance with inpatient medical cover abroad to a minimum of €55,000 per person per claim.
* €55.60 is based on one adult and includes the 3% government levy and 2% insurance compensation levy with €1 stamp duty as well as a private insurance discount of 13.3%. €72.40 is based on a family policy and includes the 3% government levy and 2% insurance compensation levy with €1 stamp duty as well as a private health insurance discount of 15%.
For more information on travel insurance, click here
Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Irish Life Group Ltd which is part of the Great-West Lifeco Group of companies. Telephone calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Cornmarket Travel Plus travel insurance policies are administered and underwritten by MAPFRE ASSISTENCIA Agency Ireland. MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Compania De Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A., trading as MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland, is authorised by Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economia y Hacienda, Spain, and is subject to by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.