Since last October, the TUI has repeatedly sought from the Department of Education the provision of Air Quality Meters and, where required, Room Air Cleaners. The Department has now updated its Classroom Ventilation Guidelines which include these meters/cleaners.
Background documents :
- Practical Steps for the Deployment of Good Ventilation Practices in Schools Click here
- Room Air Cleaner Guidance for Schools Click here
- Air Cleaners – your questions answered Click here
- Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Dioxide Monitors – Your Questions Answered Click here
- What you need to know about your school’s new carbon dioxide (CO2) monitors Click here
- School bandings for monitors Click here